Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Eurocoptrer Astar As350-B2 Power Check Calculator

This is awesome !

Is there a way to make it work on your I Phone as well?

Thanks again!!

Unfortunately DocsToGo iphone app doesn't support some of the functions used and QuickOffice iphone app doesn't support displaying graphs.

I'm learning these days how to write iPhone apps and will hopefully soon implement an app for this.

It's a big learning curve for me so be patient. I hope to publish this app sooner than later. The more bad weather days I have the faster it will be written :-)

• 5 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Saifan Pilot and All,

if you are still interested, I released mobile app to calculate power check for AS350BA helicopters. You can officially download it completely free from the App Store via this link https://apps.apple.com/app/id1471892720 If above link doesn't work, you can find it under the name Helitrends Lite. are

Use is very easy, enter NR, TQ, Ng, ambient conditions and see if you have enough power to flight.
If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Hope that helps. My e-mail: tomraz1234@gmail.com

Tom

Helitrends Lite.jpg