Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Caribbean Bo105 Gig

That job seems to pop up quite often so I'm wondering if it's worth checking out. Does anybody know any details about pay, location, quality of the flying done etc.?

The 1000 hr requirement seems quite low considering an IFR rating is required.

Any info would be appreciated - thanks!

That job seems to pop up quite often so I'm wondering if it's worth checking out. Does anybody know any details about pay, location, quality of the flying done etc.?

The 1000 hr requirement seems quite low considering an IFR rating is required.

Any info would be appreciated - thanks!

I know nothing about the job,company,etc.If its worth the trouble of posting here on the subject why would not be worth the trouble of sending a message to the guy that posted the add and get info from the horse's mouth or simply call the company .Seems like the logical thing to do.Here you might get a bunch of bias opinions and maybe start a mud slinging competition.Just saying....

• Like 5

Hey

NOT a good Gig, no real IFR, Day VFR + Night VFR. Bo105 is an older model with C20's installed and you'll get maybe 5 hours a tour. Its a job for high timers looking for something relaxing.

That's not mentioning acouple other things.....

MP

• Like 2

When you register just to discredit a company, I have a problem with that. If you wish to discredit National Helicopters, then use your real name or your original pseudonym . I suggest that "Flameout" reads the rules of conduct again. Once you write something as fact, you can be held accountable by the company if they allegations are proven to be false. Earlier this year we were required to provide the identity of a few members that crossed the line. I'm trying to avoid the same thing from happening to "Flameout".

Mike

• Like 9

• 5 months later...