Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bell 212 Hums

My earlier post regarding a hoist was so successful (we found one very quickly by using the moccasin telegraph this forum is) I have decided to try again for a HUMS unit. We currently have a Honeywell VXP HMS unit but we don't have the accelerometers, etc, for it. The lead time is an astounding 230+ days to get that from Honeywell. Does anyone have one they stripped out of a machine they bought or something? Anyone know where/how to get one quickly? Even a BHVMS instead?

Any assistance appreciated and rewarded in beer....

HV

Dear HV,

I don't think you will find a used BHVMS anywhere because those that have them usually keep them. If you have any question on BHVMS, call Robin Richard at Bell Product Support (800-363-8028) or psemedium@bh.com. His main focus is to support all aircraft equipped with this system, worldwide.

I hope this helps,

Alain Laflamme

Manager, PSE Lights

Bell Helicopter