Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Is This How Were Supposed To Sling?

Hey guys,

I think i've been doing it wrong all along. I've been using that hard to reach spot in the middle of the belly for attaching my external loads.

I usually don't carry pax when slinging but maybe it's different if you use the toes of the skids versus the hook thingy.

This is a police operation with two loads of marijuana on the Big Island in Hawaii.

Fly safe,

ttf

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year there was a report on tv about a big pot bust near Mont-Laurier by the SQuids. There was a shot of a 206 with pax onboard and "bundles of joy" strapped to the skids (not hung). As the a/c flew past the camera, you could see bits and pieces of hemp falling to the ground. I wonder if after they cut the camera they spent some time picking up these "gifts from the heavens"... :D