Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Going Ballistic

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a good paint program, and I can make a 205 do that.  Without the rotors turning even.  Neat shot though.  Can''t say that I''d want to do something like that tho.  Makes it harder to hit the smoking tree while in that attitude.

Cheers

Without giving anything away the shot wasnt taken in Canada or the US or even Australia/NZ.

Have a whole series of this sequence and one that is even more over the top than that one

Wont say who or where but is going to be in the mag in an upcoming issue. I have the OK from the pilot concerened and his bosses arent on the mailing list for the mag.

RandyG - Did you send off that email to Johnny Mac. His 214s may end up in Canada for some fire fighting in the off season. Drop me a PM and will fill you in on the details.

Heli Ops