Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vertical At Heli-expo

Drat ! Should have gone this year, To think that I missed seeing the CHC 76, :wacko:

Sounds like Bell woke up and brought another airframe or two to the show this year. Seeing a 412 and a 407 in their booth last year was a big let-down. Oh, that 427i mock-up made out of plywood was "nice" too ???, :down: Shame they used 412 instruments in the panel..or is the 427i capable of MTOW of 11,900 ????

CM, I can't download the picture, so have no idea what you're all laughing about. Must be good though !

HeliOps, With comments like that, you're about to start one of them "x" Vs "y" fights. and we all know what happens then. I'll ignore your comments, This time ! :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone going to Heli-Expo, come by and say hello at Booth 1961 (next to Eurocopter).  We are having a draw for a Vertical winter bomber jacket.  We are also giving away posters.  Come by and meet the team!

Mike

I take a large and I'll be by on Sunday to pick it up. :blink:

new unveiling

bell 429

new twin to replace the ill-suited 427 (no room for pax, litter)

my guess is a bit smaller than 430, but larger than 407

marketing says it will be more of a utility machine than the 430 is

will have to see it at the unveiling !! :up: :up:

will there be one place where all the pics are gonna be posted ?.

If the 429 is a utility machine was the 427 a futility machine  :up:

widgeon

as far as i'm concerned, YES :shock:

i don't think the 427 is even going to be continued -- to many things need changing, especially for evac

bet the 427i gets dropped like a hot potatoe as well