Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Website Issues

As some of you may already now, the Vertical website was compromised a few weeks back. We have been working as quickly as possible to get the site back 100 percent to what it was prior to being compromised. This is taking a bit longer than we thought. We are about 95 percent completed, but it is that 5 percent that is proving to be a bit difficult, which includes the forums. We hope to have this rectified as soon as possible.

In the coming week or so, we will be shutting down the website for maintenance for approximately six hours. Included with this maintenance work will be new security measures. I will let everyone know about this when it happens.

I apologize for the delays that we are experiencing. But, I appreciate everyone's patience as we work to solve this problem.

Thank you!

Mike Reyno

Publisher

• Like 3

Hi,

We believe we may the recent forum problems under control now. Part of our database relating to forum replies was corrupt. This has now been corrected.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please inform us if you still experience any problems.

Thank you,

Adam,

Webmaster

MHM Publishing

• 5 weeks later...