Mining Season

I haven't heard anything that can be considered factual, but I can take a guess.

Gold is priced below $1600 per ounce, there is a glut of easy-to-refine (cheap) oil coming out of South Dakota, and there is a world-wide over-supply of natural gas. Proposed pipelines are fighting environmental challenges and are in pre-established and/or road-accessible routes.

I don't expect too many dollars being spent on new mines/exploration this summer.

A war between the 3rd and 4th biggest oil producers in the world (US and Iran) would completely change this scenario, but let's not hope for that option to save our summer.

A busy fire season would be a better thing to hope for.

Once the NDP get back in, there will be no more fire fighting. Instead, all the Greenies will be given free granola bars in exchange for licking leaves to keep the fire hazard down.... The granola bars will be paid for with money from the money trees found in Disney Land which is where dreams come true and the NDP call home........

• Like 11

hope so, that is probaly just the big camp for peregrin, nothing new, and too big to shut down......

Glad to hear they're still doing well!

I worked for them as a geo right until I decided to get my license. I probably did the soil sampling that led up to this project! :)

Once the NDP get back in, there will be no more fire fighting. Instead, all the Greenies will be given free granola bars in exchange for licking leaves to keep the fire hazard down.... The granola bars will be paid for with money from the money trees found in Disney Land which is where dreams come true and the NDP call home........

man i was bending over laughing here!!!! Thanks for making my day