Need Some Help (hrsdc Question)

duf

What would be the best way to approach a company for a letter stating I'd be granted an interview? I need this in order to get a HRSDC grant.

I don't have the resources to personally visit the companies.---Saving for the liscence.

Does anyone know of a company(s) that would be willing to do so, with just a phone/call letter?

Any help you could give would be appreciated!

Thanks

Mike

don't know if this helps but...... I just applied for the hrsdc funding and i had an offer of employment after training. they offered to give me ei while training as well as 10 g's for the flight training....... it was a nice offer but not nearly enough for me to be able to afford to fund the rest of the training myself.

As far as I know the letter from the training school will not be accepted...for the very reason Cap states...they have a major conflict of interest...it has been tried unsuccessfully in the past and has been rejected...at least in my experience (ON)

You might consider this as part of the employment process, having to get out there and interact with the companies, and while it may take a while, and you will need to knock on a few doors, this is precisely why it is not a bad request from the govt. (I cant believe I just typed that)

Just make it clear to them that the letter is not a binding offer of employment, only that you would be considered for a job should one come up, and that they feel you would be an asset to the industry....yada yada yada...

This makes it more difficult, but most things worthwhile usually are, not to mention that you might be half a step ahead when you are somewhat qualified to knock on the doors

hope this helps a bit and good luck