Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Roho Seat Cushions (Astar)

Bizzo, This should get you out of trouble. Common problem. Shouldn't happen from new though. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ROHO-INFLATION-VALVE-V1-/181079192428?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a2929336c

Hey thanks for the help. The valve that's giving me the headache though is the one that allows you to equalize the cushion or allow air to flow to other parts. It's the Quatro select model....

But I agree, shouldn't happen from new out of the box. I just wanted to warn guys off of that particular supplier to avoid future headaches.

Talke to a lot of guys who have had theirs for years with no trouble. I just got a lemon!!

• Like 1

There's also a dealer in Kelowna that can bring in any model they make. However you are going to pay almost double.

The quatro select cushion was around 335 - 365 in the US and the best "deal I could manage to get here was 599$ Expensive but very convenient if something goes wrong and you need waranty.

Shoppers Home Medical Kelowna (not to be confussed with Shoppers drugmart) carries them

• 3 months later...

I'm far to cheep to buy a $500.00 seat for a 2.5 million dollar Astar or any helicopter on my own dime! I found a small tire tube for a wheel barrow for $2 lightly inflated it and stuffed it between the seat and seat padding with the high impact seats in the B3 worked awesome for 6 hour flight.

• Like 1

Roho airhalk will save your anus. As for not paying the money for a 2 m helicopter- now that makes me laugh ! Most but not all owners that I know that own astars - it's about making cash. Spending money on protecting your *** is not their problem. I have sat in astars that the cushion has nt been changed in 5000 hrs .... Ouch you cheap prick! Especially after a long day of bucketing.

Spend the money you won't regret it- amazing for long international or cross Canada air travel trips again on well used uncomfortable Airfrance, Westjet,..... Concrete seats... Ouch again... Bring on the prep...the stewardess always gets a chuckle when I break it out and start pumping it up... Why are you doing that they ask... Well I say if ou fly as much as I do yul surely understand how they make money in aviation... It's not but spending money on economy pax comfort... I'm surethey would cram ya in on a stools if was STC able.

Start using roho before middle age and yul fare well in your later years.

P5

• Like 1