Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Study Material For Inrat

C20 Overture

If your around the Vancouver area Pro IFR CZBB has an awesome 3 day seminar easy to follow with big pictures and manual that will prep you for the exam. worth every penny. I still use there manual for refresher. I used the Pultz but after the seminar realized all that I still didn't know. Best to have a little knowledge first before the seminar if you go pultz should cover that.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Get the AERO-course book (Instrument rating as stated above) and get the AIM (Current version in paper, as well as a CAP GEN and a CAP from wherever you are. The last two can be downloaded for free with a little bit of searching of the interwebs.

Cheers

H.

• 4 months later...

There's an app to study with for the iPad/iphone. I've found very helpful and reasonable. After reading most of the above mentioned books I have found it's helped me fill the gaps. Reasonable price too. Search INRAT on istore it's by ground school it somethin to that effect.

• 4 weeks later...

There's an app to study with for the iPad/iphone. I've found very helpful and reasonable. After reading most of the above mentioned books I have found it's helped me fill the gaps. Reasonable price too. Search INRAT on istore it's by ground school it somethin to that effect.

I second that. Great program.

http://www.dauntless-soft.com/products/GroundSchoolCanada/iPhone/

Also recommend the weekend seminar Aerocoarse if you can. They only offer a fixed wing version I believe but the instructor I had in YYC was great and could point out the heli specific stuff and differences. Wrote my exam immediately after and did very well.