Shootout At The Ok Fortune Mine

I don't think his carear is in jeopardy except maybe if he gets time. Oh you wrote career. He should be fine there also This industry has way of forgeting things when they need seats filled. Kinda like when people hire on in the fall and get paid all winter then get a job elsewhere. Isn't that right Jimmy

• Like 8
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As i'm sure that most people in the Canadian helicopter industry have heard, a pilot had a severe emotional breakdown in a camp in Northern BC. The pilot worked for Lakelse Air and is a good friend of

It is a real shame for a fellow to have a break down and I hope he recovers from it. I don't believe his career is over as I have seen people go through similar things (not quite so dramatic and high

Very interesting story ...... I wonder how much truth to it ....     http://www.mwpr.ca/show11259a0x300y1z/SHOOTOUT_AT_KLAPPAN_-_DID_ANCIENT_SPIRITS_DRIVE_MAN_CRAZY    

Sad to say, but I dont see Transport ever giving his license back. Not after something like that. Loosing his mind and taking a shotgun to a helicopter causing nearly a million in damages will have insurance companies on his back for years. Lets be realistic now.

I too am of the opinion that this thread should be closed. Not productive speculating on the future of the pilot or any individual nor appropriate for a public forum.

IMHO

P5

• Like 2