Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Well it has always been seen as the "never do" move in helicopters... that is to take somebody's work and pay all winter and then depart for greener pastures in the Spring... and even worse to do it mid-season! But it seems that there isn't much honour out there anymore... Although some have honour at the overflowing level and others think honour is something that's flexible, like the truth!

Notwithstanding the above, this season is very strange because some operators (usually based on geography) have many machines doing nothing, while others are quite busy. I am wondering if some of the former operators might have pilots in excess of what they need for the season that could migrate to where the work is for a couple months (or more). Medium drill pilots are very much in demand at the moment, as are good mountain pilots of the Astar variety... If someone is interested, and isn't leaving their current employer in the lurch, drop me a PM and let's get busy!

HV

P.S. I can't stress enough we aren't looking for ship-jumpers, just pilots that may have almost nothing in front of them for the next month or two...

• Like 8