Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

As a simple pilot, I find it (almost) humer houmer humor humouro funny to see operators complaining about a supplier much in the same way pilots and engineers whine about certain operators. Just goes to show there's always someone out there looking to screw you, no matter what level you're at.

As for HV's idea of a board for operator rants about suppliers, you'll want to do that elsewhere than here. Turbocrap and Heli Zero spend a lot of advertizing dollars on Vertical, so you can expect threads critical of these "clowns" to disappear, much the same way threads critical of "you operators" tend to disappear from time to time... ;)

Sorry if I seem flippant, but it's been such a crappy summer I have to find solace in the fact I'm not the only one who got screwed up the arse this year. Looks like I'm gonna have to sell my house if I don't get a couple tours in this fall... :mellow:

Hey Skidz, do not apologize for what you think is flippant. Your stress is very real and no one can determine the level of stress one is under. Stress level is a lot like a pain threshold, everyone's is different. I have found thru years of foot in mouth disease that telling someone there stress is less than yours is like telling a Ford truck owner their truck is a piece of crap,,,,but somehow is doesn't stop me,,,,

Cheers

• Like 10

Well that just sucks the big one! Who knows maybe its time to get Pratt STC,d for the lights, intermediates.

Functionally speaking have never heard of a single operator without an engine if they are on the engine exchange program, though more expensive per hour ,doing the math and adding in business lost from down time. Seems penny wise pound foolish to me not to be if you are running the Ariel . The Lts series engines the 700 series are miles behind the current technology and inter mountain turbine is just as backed up as everyone else. So there is no simple solution.

Quite frankly if Zero is who I think it is they are not in dire straights and this particular case will be blown off with little consideration.

Sucks for the operator!!!

p5

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The problem with this story is that it is true. And the company mentioned has a big thumb. It's too bad when companies turn their back, like rising politicians on their constituents.

They could have stopped the nightmare. They don't care. They have the facilities and the name and numbers, for now, to bulldoze a small person with little consequence.

Except, they have goals to grow and expand and want to compete in international markets.

There are two big countries with a small industry but a big purchasing power, and getting bigger, that are hearing about this story, and who NOT to trust.

The industry is hard enough to survive in.

Eff you Heli Zero

The problem with this story is that it is true. And the company mentioned has a big thumb. It's too bad when companies turn their back, like rising politicians on their constituents.

They could have stopped the nightmare. They don't care. They have the facilities and the name and numbers, for now, to bulldoze a small person with little consequence.

Except, they have goals to grow and expand and want to compete in international markets.

There are two big countries with a small industry but a big purchasing power, and getting bigger, that are hearing about this story, and who NOT to trust.

The industry is hard enough to survive in.

Eff you Heli Zero

Can't help but say, in a Chinese or India accent.....eff you heli-zero, eff you blow fan Gleeson.

• 2 years later...

On Friday last week a good friend called me and asked if Heli-One (i.e. Heli Zero) were any good because they had the best overhaul price on a B3 engine... I called around and confirmed that Heli-One is probably the worst MRO in the western hemisphere,IF NOT the WORLD... AVOID HELI-ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

Our colleagues are sticking with Turbomeca, an outfit that knows a few things about overhauls!

The day they (Heli-Zero) get an overhaul from us from this point forward is the day we decide we've run out of options!....

Blowfan Gleeson has been replaced by Feather Lacey (or something like that)... Don't invest... unless you need write offs...

Heli-Zero has bankrupted a Canadian company... DO NOT give them work... unless options are non-existent...

HV

P.S. That's 5 overhauls we have steered away from Heli-Zero.... AT LEAST!

• Like 1

Yes EFF_YOU HELI ZERO....!! YOU WILL GET ZERO-ZILCH business from anyone I know. LET THE WORD GET AROUND!!..

Do business with these arsehoools and you too can loose your business!!! CAUTION!!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!!

Really good job HELI ZERO putting a small Canadian business into bankrupsy!!!

My condolences to the poor ******** that received this un-lubricated anal assault from HELI ZERO!

P5

• Like 1