Does Anyone out there run a Flight Data Management system? I have been researching the Appareo and Latitude systems and so far like what I see.

I am still looking into whether or not a civilian version of a HUMS system for EC135, AS350, AS355, and/or BH407 is available? If anyone has info on that it would be a HUGE help as well.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

i have had to install a few Appareo kits and latitude and i can say that latitude is a much higher quality product, just the electrical connectors(which i dont think you could find a worse one) and hardware and engineering is just sub par to latitude. the quality control from latitude seems to be higher too. i have had kits where the connecters where wired wrong or not at all. and have gotten better technical support from latitude as well. but Appareo hasnt had as much time to refine their kits as much as latitude and seems to be listening what the customers say, tho i havent seen any of the changes that their talked to there rep about.