A Risk Analysis

R0T0R

After the debate over the "pond hockey incident" I'm wondering what you think about this shot. This is from the remake of Pointbreak. Very cool but also super risky. I personally find this to be outside of my comfort zone but I understand the movies have a different operational demand. What's your take?

R

• Like 5

Looking at the pic that followed this one, I'd have to say he wasn't planning on what happened next but fortunately got away with it.

Perfect example of just exactly why we should do risk assessments. I do them because it's basically a snap shot of your day with all the risks and forces you to consciously look at all the risks involved and see what number you come up with on a scale. It's surprising some days what you end up with.

I wonder what ever happened with "the pond hockey incident"... TC said told the media (quite some time ago) they were investigating to see if any if it's rules were broken. Many on this forum were convinced rules were broken. Surely they've had time to determine whether their "rules" were broken...or are they so unsure about the rules themselves?