Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vertical Mag

duf

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the opposition I have to say its the best one they have done to date. Great layout, great ad placement and it looks really nice, Congrats to Mike, Linda, Mark, Paul, Dan etc.

Watch out Helicopters magazine, your days are numbered if you dont pick up the game.

Heli Ops

Hey guys don’t be too hard on “Helicopters” this month. It has a great story and some super pictures of John Schultz. A true icon and real “personality” in our industry. We should all be so lucky to have at least the chance to fly for over 50 years, if we so choose, and “old Johnny two motors” is still lookin’ pretty good for a 70 yr old. I know I sure learned a few things from him in my days flying 500’s for Viking!

twitch

Skids,

But the directory is only 'good' if it's kept up to date......Nothing like passing on your resume to someone who's 'passed on!' Yikes.

Yes, Vertical was another excellent issue, already passed on my regards, to Mike. If you have anything you may like to see published, specific articles etc, you should contact him!

Heli Ops,

My deepest apologies!! It your magazine is a 5/5 as well! Very much enjoy the articles and the action photo's.....Keep up the good work!

Next time your in Canada, Stop on the right side of the Rocky Mountains, Calgary! I know 407 likes his side, but there is much more to see and do here!