Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Vertical Mag

duf

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Thanks for all of the feedback. Glad everyone enjoyed the issue, it was fun to put together. And the next issue that will debut at HAC promises to be even better.

Twitch, we have a story on Shultz in the next issue. We had planned it for quite sometime to coincide with HAC in Vancouver. I met Shultz a few weeks ago, great guy! For 70 years old, he doesn`t look over 50!

Please keep the feedback coming, and let us know of any suggestions you may have.

Mike :hide:

I appreciate both magazines and would like to add a comment abt HeliOps which arrived Friday. I haven't sat through the whole issue yet but so far have enjoyed the Samurai article which connects to all incl low-timers like me and the Big Boats article which offers a little something off the beaten path. Always a nice mix.

100'

407 Driver,

Actually we sit back here in Alberta and laugh at the BC political debt load, and all them taxes you folks pay over there, what like 14% or something....! As for the view, I can land on a 10,000 ft peak in a 10 minute flight or turn the other way and not see a hill for a 1000 miles, as for the hockey stuff.......its either Junior A or Ladies!!!!! I prefer the gals..... Keep busy, may see you again one of these days!

Oh ya,...Mad cow eh?....well its still good beef and our water don't give us the sh*ts.......aka Beaver Fever!

What can I say, I hang around Pulp Mills and like it ! Actually, we never smell it up here, it drifts south to your hometown ! :up:

Back on topic, Great Mags, both Heli Ops and Vertical. What you both need is more pictures from the field though, particularily 407 shots from the mountains, I know of a source you can buy them, cheap too ! :D

Hey 407Driver - Thought you might have got out of that phase of just shooting 407s and progressed to the big boys, saw some nice 214 shots you took recently. :)

Heli Ops

What can I say, I hang around Pulp Mills and like it !  Actually, we never smell it up here, it drifts south to your hometown ! :up:

Back on topic, Great Mags, both Heli Ops and Vertical.  What you both need is more pictures from the field though, particularily 407 shots from the mountains, I know of a source you can buy them, cheap too ! :D