Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Paying Off Investment

buoybuoy

HeliCanada...I actually am very disappointed you feel that way about the path you chose. I also have been flying close to 40 years now, and plan on continuing with much love with what I do....when asked , "if given the chance, would you do it all over again", the smile on my face says it all......cheers.

• Like 3

HeliCanada...I actually am very disappointed you feel that way about the path you chose. I also have been flying close to 40 years now, and plan on continuing with much love with what I do....when asked , "if given the chance, would you do it all over again", the smile on my face says it all......cheers.

Don't get me wrong...if I could do it again starting in the 70's...for sure!!! Would I do it the way the industry is know....NO WAY!

$65000 is the cost of a new diesel pickup, people buy those everyday. You spend that and end up getting paid ( albeit ******) to fly a helicopter= pretty sweet. As for long term career, not a chance. Sorry not a f...ing chance industry is so behind the times these days, probably because you old timers " didn't have it that good" so why should we.

As for original question, one good season in the patch ( not working with helicopters) would have her paid off:)

probably because you old timers " didn't have it that good" so why should we.

Hahahahahaha ...... that is too effing funny!!

I never had it any better and I don't see what's changed except everyone gets internet and cell coverage everywhere.

Best effing times of my life .... out there tear assing around the shite ... having the time of my life.

I understand that if you don't like it then for sure you shouldn't be here ..... but for the rest of us ..... we haven't worked a day in our lives!!!!

• Like 5