Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

2 Hours Averaged ?

Freewheel,

I am trying to make sense of this... unless i am missing something, Maury's comments have nothing to do with you Freewheel. Ok, let's try to fix this, get the little Vertical train back on the rails. It started back on page 9, with helicopterjim admitting he has berated "hundreds" of people, then Maury sort of tells him and R0T0R off and then gets reprimanded by Skidz. Then i pipe up and say way to go Maury and poke a bit of fun at him. then Skidz comes back and insists he's a guy and even mentions 4 or 5 times that he has a "wife" LOL Then you come along and say you can't see where all this talk of bullying came from at which point i clearly explained where it started (had nothing to do with you).

Not saying YOU bullied anyone on the forum, but of course it's possible, remember the infamous death threat ($5000 dead or alive) to Suddenstop and alleged phone calls to his employer?

Never cry wolf?... study versus story, yes very convincing, i see the parallel.

Psssst.... this isn't the Carry-On Baggage thread (or Kansas)

W.

I tried that Don, a million times and it doesn't work. Must be my computer. Oh well, it just means I have to read things over a bunch of times, and that isn't a bad thing.

I am glad you wrote. I kept on wanting and intending to say something but kept on forgetting. Yeah, I am getting old, but man, compared to you!!!!!!!!!

I think you hit the nail on the head with deregulation. I was what one would call maybe even high time when it went through. Who would have thought that it could have this effect that far down the road. I guess for all those guys that were now able to get an OC, it was a good thing. For the rest of us, the minions, it was a disaster

Maury

I think R0T0R needs a hug... ha ha ha. Maury, i don't get too caught up on how many hours someone has or does not have, i have met all kinds, some are dirt bags and others are stand up guys/girls. Their value to me is more about what kind of a person they are then how long they have been at it.

W.

Happy where I am working for a well respected company receiving a very fair wage and respect from the operator for the work I do for them. Union - NO Way, but an association Yes, I am all for that! I joined HEPAC as a fairly low time pilot and felt sorry for the #$^& and abuse the select number of individuals had to go thru for taking the time to try to organize it.

• Like 2

Couldn't agree with you more Whitestone. I have met and flown with some high time types that you just shake your head at and the same time, some young whippersnapper is smooth as silk and so up on everything going on around him/her and are so far ahead of the curve, and yet unable to get work due to ridiculous minimum hours.

Freewheel,

I am trying to make sense of this... unless i am missing something, Maury's comments have nothing to do with you Freewheel. Ok, let's try to fix this, get the little Vertical train back on the rails. It started back on page 9, with helicopterjim admitting he has berated "hundreds" of people, then Maury sort of tells him and R0T0R off and then gets reprimanded by Skidz. Then i pipe up and say way to go Maury and poke a bit of fun at him. then Skidz comes back and insists he's a guy and even mentions 4 or 5 times that he has a "wife" LOL Then you come along and say you can't see where all this talk of bullying came from at which point i clearly explained where it started (had nothing to do with you).

Not saying YOU bullied anyone on the forum, but of course it's possible, remember the infamous death threat ($5000 dead or alive) to Suddenstop and alleged phone calls to his employer?

Never cry wolf?... study versus story, yes very convincing, i see the parallel.

Psssst.... this isn't the Carry-On Baggage thread (or Kansas)

W.

Nice Recap! Don't waste to much time trying to make sense of this, it's clear you are on a mission (and using aggressuive tactics yourself). You seem quite concerned that offered my two cents.

Carry-on Whitey.

I'll just sit back on the sidelines and giggle.

I tried that Don, a million times and it doesn't work. Must be my computer. Oh well, it just means I have to read things over a bunch of times, and that isn't a bad thing.

Maury, try going to the post you want to copy from and click on the quote button. You can then remove anything you don't want to keep...

If you're using a Mac, use the Command key (squarish key with a loop at each corner) and the letter C for copy, X for cut or V for paste.

Couldn't agree with you more Whitestone. I have met and flown with some high time types that you just shake your head at and the same time, some young whippersnapper is smooth as silk and so up on everything going on around him/her and are so far ahead of the curve, and yet unable to get work due to ridiculous minimum hours.

I rest my case

• Like 1

It started back on page 9, with helicopterjim admitting he has berated "hundreds" of people

No I actually I said I have berated people hundreds of times ...... mainly because some of them I had to berate repeatedly because they didn't get it the first time!

However you just may be right .... the numbers of people who just are not smart enough may number in the hundreds!!