Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Alaskan Adventure

Make sure you reserve rooms first for Bell 2...Busy time of year and don't want to get there at the end of a day only to only have room 407 available with a full belly of Jet A. I do agree though, great place to take a break and a great meal!

• Like 1

Give me a shout if you like,, been flying about here a lot over the past few years, and got some fuel stops ( private cache)for you to programme in just in case, and some view spots for you, Weather,, is the one bit of advice I would get you to pay some extra attn. to, sounds like a good trip, and agree with the advice about fishing,, there are some absurdly good spots to camp, and do a bit of fishing.

Give me a shout if you like,, been flying about here a lot over the past few years, and got some fuel stops ( private cache)for you to programme in just in case, and some view spots for you, Weather,, is the one bit of advice I would get you to pay some extra attn. to, sounds like a good trip, and agree with the advice about fishing,, there are some absurdly good spots to camp, and do a bit of fishing.

Hey CBRN, what's your number? I'd like to give you a shout. Mine is 403-809-0126. Cheers, Matt

Dawson, heart of gold mining, Tombstone, one of canadas gems.. whitehorse is a nice town, to come in for some salmon and ribs, check out the history, and there is lots of fuel

Dawson, heart of gold mining, Tombstone, one of canadas gems.. whitehorse is a nice town, to come in for some salmon and ribs, check out the history, and there is lots of fuel

Thanks BP, I don't think I'm going to get that far north on this trip. Hopefully we do another one soon. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...