Ontario Will Be Expensive.

Plumber, it's because of idiots like you that I stopped coming on here over a year ago. I thought I would give it another chance but it looks like its still the same nonsense.

Easy does it. That was obviously a tongue in cheek barb. Fairly inoffensive as far as I'm concerned (although I'm not from Ontario)...

If you're so sensible that little jabs like that get your goat, then perhaps you'd better stay away... I'm kidding of course ! :rolleyes:

Guest plumber

Hey Night Hawk did your parents have any kids who lived? Grab a sense of humour and go phuq yourself its not a big loss you don't come here you stain on the sheet that grew in the drier.

• Like 1

Hey Night Hawk don't let guys like that get under your skin.

Not everyone out west feels the same as him...Alberta paid full rip mob/demon our 205 (approximately. 95000.00 ferry cost)...maybe that's what he means about an empty bus...lol.

Most western operators fly back and forth go Ontario for free, so they must like coming here....

• Like 1