Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Canada Labour Code

Guest driver81

Round Lake

Yes the employee has the right to do a lot of things including calling his lawyer, but taking action agianst your employer is like ldisobeying the " Masser" you will be wipped, one way or another and cause irreparable harm to your reputation and it's a small group of owners... Better to apply lube and just take it.

p5

If this is the way you think no wonder nothing is ever changing for you types of people. You'll just keep getting ridden hard and put away wet! Irreparable harm will not come from standing your ground for your own rights. If you not getting treated right by your employer you have to take action. If you don't pick up for yourself no one else will. I will never " apply lube and just take it" no way thats just insane! I couldn't care less what my employer thinks. My reputation comes from the customers I fly for. If it comes down to me not getting hired because I pick up for my own *** then so be it I don't want to work for that type of company anyway. Ive been doing this for 13 years have always been a year round permanent employee of a few different companies now (companies changed because I wanted to move on and try different things) and have always picked up for my self if I thought I was being treated wrong. If anything at the end of sometimes heated arguments I gained more respect.

So who do you work for ? I bet I know, being right,, isn't always being "right", and wonder what the future holds for you sir. Any good at carpentry?.

Yes I am a very good carpenter building a red cedar fence this week.

Maybe one day I will return to flying in Canada. Until that day comes I am more than content to let my hemeroids retreat to their normal position, because it's not guaranteed that they will remain undisturbed in the future should I choose to once again look into serving a " Masser" again.

For now it's just me and Old Yeller , a tool belt and a box of nails.

Fly safe every one, and don't bend over to pick up the soap.

P5