Jump to content

Trade Equivalency Assessment


Recommended Posts

I found this document that outlines the requirements to challenge the red seal millwright. 9,900 hrs of documented related experience. I've been told that they will not count AME apprenticeship time it has to be as a licensed AME and you have to have each employer complete a form documenting hours employed and type of work carried out. Ie - hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyor systems etc.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

You need to be licensed and the thing is you need to convince your employer of your competence. They can sign for all hours minus one year if you challenge exams. That's for any related trade. I have documents somewhere but it's not public ally published. You need to go see AIT and they will print it out for you

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...