Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Attention Canadian helicopter dogs

I am Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf. I was the Iraqi information minister until the stupid dogs Bush and Blair got serious with their stupid war. They will die in ****. I will now become Information  Minister for helicopter operations in your country. I know everything and everybody, and you better know that. The forest fires of Canada are nothing compared to the fire you shall see if you defy me.

You are all Dummies, like this CTD dog.

There is no Bob here, and there have never been any Americans at the airport! This is all lies! You are all liars! A Hollywood production, this airport lie!

Mr. 412, you were never here. We do not allow swine with purple and yellow clothing. You are dreaming. And don''t bad mouth our lovely goats.

you guys are all dillusional. Baghdad Bob is now working in the NHL. The picture may be a bit dated by now as the play offs rage on but it's still pretty good.

Check the Web Funnies photos section for Baghdad Bob, it'll will take a day or two for it to show up as I am posting it right now. I think you boys will like it.

This Milton is a dog, and his stomach will roast in Y class ****. He is not in charge, I am. Well, actually, my cousin is, I don''t like these airplane things.

Mr. Cap, I am already Canadian, where have you been? Check the list of Canadians, I am there. I didn''t see a Mr. Cap on this list, but I am on it. As for the Americans, I am on to them. Soon, all their helicopters will be mine.

Graunch, do you know this word is Iraqi for the flesh around a camel''s behind? Of course you didn''t, you are one with this flesh.

Goodnight, helicopter dogs.