Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Falcon Drilling

Guest jesse

Does anybody have any info on falcon drilling i heard they specialize in diamond drilling and use helicopters in alot of there operations to move drills and equipment. Just curious if anybody has worked for them, im not sure if they have there own machines or contract out that work.

Jesse,

They do not have their own machines (or at least did not)

Moved drills for Falcon (95-96) in Labrador, having spent my time around drillers these guys impresse everyone, good gear, hard workers. I was using a 407 on tha Falcon 2000, slight bit of overkill but made my life easy.

If you get a chance go for it.......they were fun. And they hardly ever use "drillograms" in there calculations. :shock: :up: :up:

Guest jesse
WHAT...?????? We have a driller on the internet.......

No im just looking at other job opportunities if i cant get on with a heli company this spring.