Slow Times And Such

Hazy

I just spoke to one of those 'goat' guys. He said those 4 ships were returned to the leasing company a couple of years ago and weren't leased-out by anyone this year. They are still wearing 'goat' paint. The 3 that went to another country just moved to a different country from the one where they had been. Whatever the exact details are....their ships remaining in Alberta and BC had a quiet summer like everyone else. But at least their hangar lights are still on and they are anxiously waiting for ski season to start! Best wishes to all the other guys that are affected by this mess.

I've heard from a few sources, heard the names too but it isn't "all" from the horses mouth so I won't say. I'm not trying to single anyone out and it doesn't matter who is suffering. The fact that 6 companies may no longer exist is all I was pointing out. It's tough times and wish everyone luck staying alive.

I've heard from a few sources, heard the names too but it isn't "all" from the horses mouth so I won't say. I'm not trying to single anyone out and it doesn't matter who is suffering. The fact that 6 companies may no longer exist is all I was pointing out. It's tough times and wish everyone luck staying alive.

Then perhaps you you shouldn't have said anything to begin with.....

I was merely stressing how hard things were by citing things I've heard. (a) Who cares about naming names & (2) it's not my business to disclose specifics on a public forum with a headlining disclaimer and code of conduct. Things will rear their heads themselves and my crystal ball is broken... Especially with this industry lol