Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Compliments Of The Season

Yeah nice scenery out that why.I flew by there last year.I was 55 miles west of there heading south out of St Marteen on route to St Lucia.I went right over the airport in St Kitts.Was a 3 hr flight mostly over water,went by Monserrat about 10 miles west,about 16:00.Was almost dark when I landed in St.Lucia.Needed a few brews after that day.Had come out of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.Was in a 206L4.

You can say that again,its like someone flicking off the lights in a closet.When I was 30 minutes out of St Lucia the gps switched to night mode and almost immediately I got a call from the folks in St Lucia to get a eta which was showing 30 minutes.They don't allow night vfr in the Caribbean.It was pretty much dark by the time the skids touch the ramp.Then it was off to the Coco Palms resort.