Chc Survivors

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You must have already left the Mother Ship by then Skids Up?

To clarify where I got my initial list of employees...I have in my possession a crew list from 1996 BC Operations.

Sorry to all the Alberta crews, Logging, Spray division, and the Vernon Pilot Engineer of incredible talent and modesty who made a superb indoor soccer goalie, etc and any other people that I may have overlooked.

So Skids, if you have indeed passed away, please have the decency to let us know, we will have a party in you Honor. :D

You must have already left the Mother Ship by then Skids Up?

As always 407D, I bow to your superiour knowledge. I had departed by then, (but just kind of felt left out anyway, as it's lonely at the top...)

One of the few things I have done right in my life.. :lol::lol:

But is interesting seeing all the names that have passed through the big orange doors. B)

...and "diddley" ain't getting past that boy.

Now Cap, that hurts me to the quick... :blink:, and it's a good thing you are so far away! B) And I'm not sure, is that because I'm a good goalie or......?!?!?!? :jerry:

ps: And I haven't passed, not planning to pass, anywhere or anything that I will admit to ... :oops: (except that..., sorry)