Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Job's Job's Job's

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if only some of those hour requirements were a little lower! Regardless I am wondering if anyone knows an operator that may be looking for a low time pilot / 1st year maintenance student for the upcoming season. I have experience working in the helicopter industry as ground crew and absolutely love working in remote locations. If anyone knows of a possible summer job for me send me a pm! :up: :up:

I'm not having any luck adding an image from my hard drive. But here is list of companies that are listed in the mags as looking for pilots (in no specific order):

-Superior

-Gemini

-Trans North

-Airspan

-JB Air

-Quantum

-Great Slave

-Heli-Transport/Heli-Max

-Remote

-Taiga

-Pemberton

-Lakelse Air

-Ultra

-Sander Geophysics

-Highland

-Yellowhead

-Questral

-Heli-Inter

Quite the list. Good luck!

I was surprised at all the ads too.

Contrary to all the 'doom and gloom ' stories you hear about getting into this profession- You see printed ads in a mag!!!

You'd think that those postions would never make it to press, they way some of you paint the picture

Go get 'em DUF, you could have any one of these jobs, take your pick.

Oh, problem.....I bet each and every one would request 1,000 hrs or more?.

So many jobs, so few hours....That's the Industry problem, how DO you get the required experience? 100's and 100's of great young pilots before you are still trying to figure that problem out.

I'm not trying to discourage you, just remember, each and every pilot on this site had 100 hrs once..... :D