Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Northwall Flight Helmet

After going through 4 different helmet types over the past 20 years...

I thought I'd take a chance and purchase their LMT Helmet with just the passive NR

http://www.northwall...ctCode=LMT-T-RF

I got the gloss carbon fibre as pictured.

Thoroughly happy with the looks, quality and fit. The comms are crystal clear and customer service was excellent.

With our crappy dollar it costed about $3000 (PNR) and took 3 weeks to arrive in Calgary.

If you are looking for a nice lightweight and fairly compact helmet I highly recommend them.

http://www.northwallflighthelmet.com/

I am glad you had a good experience... Wish I could say the same. I bought one last year and it took 3 months to get it... When I did I had to rewire it completely ... A five year old with a glue gun could have done better... The people at safecom (Joe) said they would send a blulink as a "gift" for all the trouble and after repeated lies about loosing my address and " oh the secretary " forgot I have given up.. They lied to me directly many many times through this whole ordeal..

Hi there ,

Good thing that i found randomly your post about the northwall flight helmets. As of now there s a dealer and distributor for the northwall products here in canada ! We will annouce it very soon on forums , website etc .. So if you need anything for your helmet that you just purchased , any questions , we will be pleased to help you. If you are happy about your northwall helmet please spread the word about the new dealer in canada. We are a helicopter company based in campbell river , BC , called 49 north helicopters.You can find our contact details on the webpage of our website. We will take care of selling the northwall products and customer support across the country. less problems of shipping and costs , also .

Happy flights

JB

Guest bag swinnger

Hi there ,

Good thing that i found randomly your post about the northwall flight helmets. As of now there s a dealer and distributor for the northwall products here in canada ! We will annouce it very soon on forums , website etc .. So if you need anything for your helmet that you just purchased , any questions , we will be pleased to help you. If you are happy about your northwall helmet please spread the word about the new dealer in canada. We are a helicopter company based in campbell river , BC , called 49 north helicopters.You can find our contact details on the webpage of our website. We will take care of selling the northwall products and customer support across the country. less problems of shipping and costs , also .

Happy flights

JB

JB is there any chance you guys have some available to look at in person, maybe even try on for sizing?

hi bagswinnger

thanks for your reply on this post .

you can contact me trough my email adress : jbbuttard@gmail.com and i will give you more infos and update about northwall coming in canada. i do have a L size demo right now here in the country and probably a couple more coming soon . The thing to tighten the back is really nice i can say . and it s very compact even with the dual inner visors , no more banging on the door frame or window when longlining all day !

looking forward to hear from you .

JB

And a message for twitch , i totally agree with you , a while ago it was not really easy to communicate with thoses guys , lots of waiting , and what you said is all true , but it s because of this that we now try to bring a better service with this helmet brand wich is very nice . just need to have someone here in canada to take care of it and now we are ..

• 3 years later...
19 hours ago, Tee4 said:

Pulling this one back from the dead.

Looking into a new helmet, anyone had any experience with these guys? I've heard Northwall is a nice helmet, just wondering if having a Canadian contact is making life easier.

If you contact Ryan at Skye Avionics Ltd. in Campbell River (250-923-7599) he sells them. He has one in stock now.