Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Deadly 206 Crash

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

volunteer firefighters tell the BF they need to secure a/c and disconnect battery.

BF says it's already done <_<

they find big EMPTY duffel bags on scene. for said "picnic"???? <_<

dude yelling from the house to woman giving statement to not say anything <_<

woman telling police that she wants to talk to dude before saying anything <_<

as the wiseman "Lahey" said: "there's a s$%t typhoon coming and anyone not covered is soon to be swimming in s%$t!! :P

now i hear (on the forum) they have charged BF but have not confirmed that myself. i hear anything new i'll pass it along...........

<_< The twinstar that was there was picked up by the owner ( not a very happy american from Texas that thought he had leased to a reputable company) the other day, sat overnight at the flight school where I have been instructing for a couple of months,then departed the following day U.S. bound....had quite an interesting conversation with a couple of detectives also. Let's just say that the investigation is intensifying and expanding in more than one direction. The attention drawn by the accident is just the tip of the iceberg........ :shock:

I'm thinkin' perhaps Pinnacle Reef Exploration is a big typo and should instead read "Pinnacle Reefer Exportation" ...  :mellow:

EXACTLY the same play on words that crossed my mind! :up:

So tragic how this came to light :(

Any word on the pilot/BF's previous flight experience? Was the Twinstar leased to Pinnacle? Are they known to do any legitimate work? I see they have three Jet Rangers registered.