Dew Line Contract

So I hear that CHL is going to a full contractor model for the staffing of the NWS aircraft, including making internal staff who want to work up there to quit - just like their Afghan model. Also hear that pay rates are down 30%. So - what are they paying for PICs and FOs - there must be pilots on this thread who have applied.

So I hear that CHL is going to a full contractor model for the staffing of the NWS aircraft, including making internal staff who want to work up there to quit - just like their Afghan model. Also hear that pay rates are down 30%. So - what are they paying for PICs and FOs - there must be pilots on this thread who have applied.

You guys have to quit talking to Speedgeeza's horse. There is no way that seasoned Heavy/Medium Arctic IFR pilots are going to work in the high arctic for a 30% pay cut with no benefits.

• Like 3

Well, I replied to the CHL ad immediately when it came out and so far have heard nothing in response - at this late date I'm not feeling overly optimistic. :( Does anyone know if the positions have already been filled? If so, were they all filled internally, and/or by HTSC personnel already on the contract?

Thanks for any intel!

Best Regards,

tin lizzie

• Like 1

Well, I replied to the CHL ad immediately when it came out and so far have heard nothing in response - at this late date I'm not feeling overly optimistic. :( Does anyone know if the positions have already been filled? If so, were they all filled internally, and/or by HTSC personnel already on the contract?

Thanks for any intel!

Best Regards,

tin lizzie

Yeah?! Totally weird why they didn't snap you up????!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyways. Does anyone know the present status of CHL hiring for the NWS contract,or have reasonably accurate speculation? Have all the positions been filled, and if not, what's left on the table? As before, any intel appreciated - by PM is fine if those in the know prefer. To those who applied, and were successful, congratulations!

Thanks!

tin lizzie

• Like 1