Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Third Party Qa Auditor

I think you would have to be a little more specific on the the type of Auditor you are looking for.

Is this to satisfy TC or just an in house audit to see if you are going in the right direction??

Personally I have taken TC Audit course, did in house Audits for PWGSC and the United States Air Force Audit team from Scott Air Force Base and taken three different aviation courses at the Southern California Safety Institute.

I am presently un-certified as a retired Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (M2), Fixed Wing and Helicopter Pilot with over 50yrs in the aviation Industry. Management and Janitor experience,

including international.

Reply for help, if needed.

Cheers, Don