Canadian Heli Companys

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey VX....I don't think you need to appolgize to anyone. I thought you had every right to respond with some emotion to the rather caulous statements directed towards YH. You are 100% correct, second or third hand bashing of anyone is a petty, small minded way of thinking or speaking.... ;)

Easy folks ! Capt. Krusty seems to be new to these forums. Let's give 'im the benefit of the doubt...

Look on the positive side, this gave us the opportunity to send kudos DW's way ;)

Let's be realistic. The anonymity of these forums gives anyone the opportunity to say whatever they like about anyone, true or false, justified or not. When you read what folks write, just keep that in mind....

Play on !

I usually refrain from getting involved in praising or "flaming" any company, but on this rare occasion, I'll make an exception and be VERY brief in doing so. The negative staments made regards Yellowhead Helicopters are pure, unadulterated BULLSH*T. I trust and hope that neither of the three "stooges" will reply to that post and therefore give it the dignity that it does not deserve. I'm now finished on that subject.

What about the constant bashing of the poor little humingbird?, by some members of the forum, it is after all a forum that thrives on input from us, about what we think and know about the industry, and judging by the response to the comment any one reading this would know it to be someone's personal opinion , besides if the worst thing someone can say about you or compare you to is the 3 stooges well then I don't think your all that bad. Knyuck Knyuck Knyuck.

DTII