Bandage 1 Helicopter

Blackmac

Article posted in Vertical Mag by "Orange Helicopters" stating that the B212 helicopter was provided by Viking Helicopters Ltd is, I believe, not quite right. Bandage 1 was actually a Bell 205A1, single engine on lease to Toronto Helicopters, who were operating the service using Vikings licence for that weight category.

From EX employee of Viking.

G'Day!

If you GOOGLE Ontario air ambulance you will find some info and photo! I drop to recycle all my old 80' magazine last week(finally) and i remember that Canadian Aviation Magazine had a article about it and it's definitely a 212...!I But i think that i have a photo of the 205 Bandage ONE!.

212 was C-GONT and think that Bandage TWO was  C-GMOH 

And look at this 

Bandage 1 Air Ambulance and its Pilot in Sudbury

Credit to STRIDERV on FLICKR

Guy

Bandage One was a 212, yellow, black and white owned by Toronto Helicopters (Len and Ralph Rutledge)...I know - I worked for both Toronto and Great Lakes Helicopters  back in the day, one of the AME's that looked after it. Back up was a 206L/C20B, G-NZR. Bandage 2, also a 212, came along later and was Sudbury based.