Flight Duty Tracker Options for Pilot Roster?

Bif

• 3 months later...

Nothing terribly exciting. The company is working on integrating Cirro into our overall process. I'm happy to share our thoughts thus far via PM, if you're interested. With regards to the FDT side of things, Cirro should handle it nicely barring a few issues we're hoping to see fixed. At least it's all in one place and easy to review/audit. Feel free to give me a shout if you want to talk specifics!

• 10 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 9:42 AM, Bif said:

Saifan's spreadsheet is really clean, I like it.

And the dropbox idea is a pretty good solution. However, we already have issues with pilots incorrectly filling out and maintaining FltDuty XLS and weekly excel timesheets (which also include FDT entries for cross referencing) without having to add an extra step of them understanding how to properly use dropbox.

What I really liked was Highland's in-house system I saw this summer on their EFB where you cannot fill out today's flight ticket without having entered yesterday's duty times. I like what I've seen of Cirro, and FlightOffice  seemed promising but I've yet to see a functioning program from them. If we already have an EFB in each machine, it makes more sense to me to have the pilot make use of that resource and a well set up program rather than having to battle with each individual's personal IT issues, subjective interpretations of flight time / air time / duty time, etc.

I am coming in here a few years after so hopefully you have something new in place by now.

Did you ever gotten into it with Cirro?

The company I work for recently signed on with Cirro (August 2018) and it is going great, however the flight and duty portion of the system still needs quite a bit of work. 
Hoping that the system keeps up when we hit busy season this spring.

Were you able to come up with something that works for you. We are currently looking to get out of using Zululog as it is a pretty hefty bill each year. 

Looking forward to your feedback.

• 5 months later...