Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Endorsements & the Tax Man

Norm

1 hour ago, freck said:

It may be worth the cost rather than sign a bond with companies that actually go the bond route. If they were good to work for there would be no need. 

And of course, if you go the training bond route, you actually need to convince your them your worth hiring.

5 hours ago, Freewheel said:

There are numerous Flight Training Units in Canada which will provide A-Star training if your willing to pay the actual value. 

I only know of a few in Quebec and my french is limited. PM me some company names willing to do the training and I will happily call them. Thanks

On 2018-03-02 at 3:47 PM, Norm said:

I only know of a few in Quebec and my french is limited. PM me some company names willing to do the training and I will happily call them. Thanks

You’re right there are several in Quebec; I’m sure they could set you up with an instructor who speaks English.

A quick google search indicates that bot HNZ Topflight and TRK offer AS350 training. You may need to pick up the phone to see about availability. I would assume there are others. Best of luck!