Jump to content

FAA conversion

Recommended Posts

Hello Folks,

I am going to write down my FAA (Helicopter) conversion exam very soon. I am using a Dauntless software for study. 

Can you guys advise me for any further study material which i should use ? and how was the exam ?

 Your reply would be highly appreciated. 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Norm said:

What is the entire process or completing the conversion if you don't mind me asking? I'm not familiar with the dauntless software. Thanks

It's pretty straight forward these days. No more flight test for the commercial.

You need:

Pending all that is in order, the guy at the FSDO should be able to issue you your FAA CPL right away and then they'll mail you the actual card.

It should be noted, however, you'll still need a work visa to work in the USA or valid citizenship, but the CPL does give you non-revenue capability to fly N-registered ships.

Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...