The Helicopter Pilot

Hey Guys, wrote a novel when I was home for a year, finally got it published, if anyone is interested;

Want to know all the dirt on offshore flying on the Dark Continent? If you've been there it will ring, if you haven't you can live vicariously. Loosely based on real events (of course!), you may even be able to identify some of the characters.....

The Helicopter Pilot

• Thanks 1

The Kindle is on the Amazon.com and their Canadian site;  Kindle Version

It's showing pre-order but will be available tomorrow, or it will ship tomorrow if you pre-order it.  I wanted it to be released with the book version but I don't have much control over how Amazon does things.  I hope you like it, I had fun writing it.  It's fictional of course, but a lot of it happened, with altered details and some artistic licence. I drew inspiration from tours all over East and West Africa, and was going for a Orwell "Burmese Days" kind of story (no one will confuse me with Orwell though). 

Kind of frustrated to be honest, after a bunch of back and forth and editing, a spelling error slipped into the first chapter in the final edit prior to release.  Maybe if it does well there'll be a second edition.