Sign in to follow this  
Bladestrike

The Helicopter Pilot

Thank you sooooo much!  I've not gotten much feedback as of yet, so that's really nice to hear.  I had a blast writing it.  If it's not too much trouble, a review on Amazon or wherever you got it would be much appreciated.  

Thank you for the review!  It's really appreciated.  I don't know much about the marketing end of things, but I'm told reviews are one of the best ways to get the word out.  I've made enough in sales now to get myself a good bottle of Scotch!

Thanks NCR!  I hope you enjoy it.  I'm getting closer to that bottle of Ardbeg Corryvreckan!

Thanks guys, marketing it not my forte....trying to generate some interest.  I've got some great reviews but sales have slowed (made enough to get some good scotch though).  There's a promotional running through Saturday on Kindle if anyone is interested;

The Helicopter Pilot - Kindle Edition Giveaway Promotion!

Live NOW till Saturday (April 26, 27,28) at http://amzn.to/2FZGm0R  (In Canada; http://a.co/8j8Js49  )

Darcy, I know all those guys too! I liked your novel very much.  Your ability to sketch/colour people and places is certainly up there with some very good novelists.

Look forward to the next instalment of the Edouard/Mike odyssey. 

Darcy, I don't know if you use Reddit, but there's a sizable pilot community on our little corner of the site there. I'm not 100% sure what their rules are on self promotion, but it might be another good place to get the word out. I don't have a copy myself, or else I'd link it on your behalf... but based on the reviews so far I might have to pick up a copy!

Is there perhaps a chance of getting it for Kobo through Chapters/Indigo?

It's in the Chapters/Indigo system now, but I have to supply individual stores with copies....I'll look into getting it on Kobo.  As I published with Amazon and they're a direct competitor, there's a timeline I have to wait before I can sell it on other formats.

I don't know anything about Reddit, I'll check it out.

Thanks for the reviews!

I'll share some photography while I'm here...in the simulator in Jersey but snagged a few days to hit all the old literary bars in New York, the old Hemingway and Kerouac haunts!

Four-Days-in-New-York-City