Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

MH-60S KnightHawk, doing pinnacle landing?

7 hours ago, Blackmac said:

post-221-1224971630_thumb.jpg

The only reason anybody (Pilot or Engineer) says he is happy at is job, and TCA, is because he is employed by the Canadian Coast Guard and is enjoying the benefits of the Canadian government. Bin there, done that and I still believe TCA is useless.

Don't get me wrong, I can handle criticism that is justified, broad shoulders. For your information I have not attacked anybody on this thread, so look at the picture and take the advice.

2 hours ago, shakey said:

but I'm not attacking anyone who doesn't share my views

Yeah you kinda are. Now back to steering that bus !

Ok smartass...lets see the attacks on my views...show me one specific example in any of my posts on here. Other than getting snarky with Mr Blackmac ..i dont recall seeing me attack him or anyone for a specific view. Perhaps your reading comprehension needs some polishing.

1 hour ago, Blackmac said:

The only reason anybody (Pilot or Engineer) says he is happy at is job, and TCA, is because he is employed by the Canadian Coast Guard and is enjoying the benefits of the Canadian government. Bin there, done that and I still believe TCA is useless.

Don't get me wrong, I can handle criticism that is justified, broad shoulders. For your information I have not attacked anybody on this thread, so look at the picture and take the advice.

Your assumptions need some work. Actually alot of work. Have a good night. Good luck with your journey at making a difference 

can somebody please tell me how the **** i log out of this site

• 2 weeks later...