Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Canadian Helicopters

407: Why yes I used to be a quarterback for the Edmonton Oilers when they last won the World Series, (plus I''m a helicopter pilot ladies).

MSS: Thanks for the clarification(s). Is it true you''re now the communications officer for CHL?

100''

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

m.s.s.  go figure why i come to your defense.  what kind of dog are you anyway ?  bet you're a tiger striped big ugly dog and probably too lazy to even lift a leg when releiving yourself ! bet you have some dog do it for you.  nevertheless, you are our leader, and since we're too seemingly stupid to find our own way or elect someone else, we will abide and do as we are told.  for the record, i happen look pretty dang good, at least my face is not puffy with porous potch marks, i don't have a huge stubby nose and my beret is not falling off my head! i've got class !

Now, for all of you who have taken this sooooooo seriously, got your undies in knots and went barking at Kyle,  please do not end this magnificant playtime for us dogs, doggies and doggettes, appreciate (or ignore) this brilliant performance.  Relax, and find a hydrant if need be.  We're all in the same kennel anyway

Kyle, I know you must appreciate this, I've seen your humor surface a time or two. Being the admin puts you in a perhaps compromising position, but can it also enable you to tell the yelpers to put a muzzle on it!  Us heli dogs all know that this is in fun, and we all enjoy unleashing our imagination ever now and then.

Time for my kibbles 'n bits !

Kyle, I agree with Biggles on the M.S.S. issue. It appears that most of us are enjoying M.S.S enormously (the DOG that he is) and that the humourless whining dogs that are complaining should post their their objections publicly so that M.S.S (and us) can respond to their concerns.

Hey Reddog, betya m.s.s. likes you an awfull lot.  You''re an ugleeeeee one !!

See Kyle, we don''t want m.s.s. to go,  and I feel pretty safe in assuming us helidogs are all wagging our tail on this one!

Ohhhhh, time for my rug, I''m sounding toooooo much like a sick puppy .....

Hey 407 (ready for your trip?), VertRef (we haven't played in a while buddy - time to crack open a few and out do each other on this!), RDM (how's the arm ?),  Long Ranger (mss thinks I'm ugly!),  HeliOps (are the sheep doing good!),  Blackmack & CAP (where did you guys go again?) helicopper (haven't seen anything from you in a while - how's it going any?), Reverend Charles (you gotta like M.S.S. - like to see him deal with TC), even you CTD (que pasa - into to the ribs again! are you preparing for a summer BBQ?)!

TELL ME comrades, whats your thoughts on our dog-like master M.S.S.  AND don't tell  me you're among those who took him seriously, nawwww, impossible!, it couldn't be, come to think of it, you're all mad too !  I think Kyle needs a little support and help to calm down the offended (or anti m.s.s.'s).  These poor souls need clarification.  I think they need to be reminded that it is all in play, its a thread, it'll will go away eventually (hope not).  M.S.S. doesn't really want to roast us.  His tastes are not that refined!  He wouldn't know class if it poked him in the eye!   Ha ha ha's are actually good for you and ya need them to offset life's ticks & fleas (and the likes of all M.S.S.'s)!!!

You M.S.SOWE ME bigtime, in fact I think you should make me your assistant!

Who is this Kyle? He is not in charge, I AM. He may think he is in charge, but this will change when I roast him. He needs to be hit on the head I think.

I owe you nothing Goggle Face. You think you could be my assistant? You could not assist an insect, I think. It took you two weeks to paste a stupid avatar into your postings, how do you think you can assist me? Maybe you will assist me in keeping my fire going when I roast you.

Sharky, you will take me very seriously when I grind your face into the desert sand. Yes, I think you will. You will cry like a serious baby and not even this biggles dog will be able to help you. Him and this Kyle will be running away like the coward dogs they are.

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

Goggle Face !  OK, now I'm insulted ! You're gonna wish I was there to save your sorry dog butt when we all gang up on you and roast you on a stick like a wild boar ! We will wrap that stupid little sissy beret around you neck too! If I were you, I'd be begging on my knees for forgiveness, crawl till this skin wears off if need be , and just maybe I would reconsider .  Ok, ok, I'm fine now....I have control......

At your service SIR !

Dang, are we having fun yet or what !