Baofeng BF-F8HP & CHIRP

BCFS 2018 Baofeng v6a.csv

Here's a BCFS csv file for the Baofengs.

The way it was setup, there's every duplex frequency entered for each Tone, because it's a pain in the a$$ to change tones on the fly with those radios apparently (I wouldn't know, I use my own ICOM which itself isn't terribly straightforward). 

Let me know if it works for you!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Amphibious said:

I have the same radio, and am trying to build a Chirp file for the Alberta Freq's.  Having a **** of a time trying to get the repeaters (firenet) to work.   FireLine working fine.    Anyone have any suggestions?   Rx is great, but no Tx.

check your tones

Like we don't have enough #### to worry about...then they throw this into the mix.Its bad enough trying to do what we all do and then these folks  give it to you from out in left field.You go from one province to the next and if you show up not knowing all the different radio bull#### you are treated like an a##H@@@..Give me a break!!!

• Like 3

Well DGP if the old system is working fine then it confuses anyone that has Gov of Whatever on top of their paycheque. They need it to be as inefficient as possible in order to justify why their are more of them in the camp trailers than fire fighters on the fire itself. 

• Like 1