TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

39 minutes ago, GrayHorizons said:

I actually enjoyed my times in Rainbow. I wouldnt cry like a princess pilot if I had to do it again

You wouldn’t now you say sitting on your computer trolling a forum, but I bet if they told you to pack your bags you’d be the first one trying to come up with an excuse to not go cuz your cousins, sisters dog is having a tough time transitioning between food brands so you probably won’t be able to go. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Toughtimes said:

You wouldn’t now you say sitting on your computer trolling a forum, but I bet if they told you to pack your bags you’d be the first one trying to come up with an excuse to not go cuz your cousins, sisters dog is having a tough time transitioning between food brands so you probably won’t be able to go. 

Hahahahaha 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheReaper2.0 said:

Maybe you should fire them a resume, you seem to always have an opinion on everything and everybody. I’m sure you’ll love the 42/5s in the dead of winter in rainbow lake. 

I just got back from Rainbow.  Nice gym, place to myself mostly.   Great time of year to catch up on reading,  practice a few recipes i’m working on.  Or whine online like a little *****.  mileage may vary.

4 hours ago, BrokenTools said:

Sounds like a job I'd like. Camp! Work like a slave and go home. Sounds great!

Well my friend you are in luck because they still pay what slaves used to make.but the going home part may be a problem.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Toughtimes said:

oh look, Reapers twin troll has decided to pipe in again.

7 hours ago, freck said:

Well my friend you are in luck because they still pay what slaves used to make.but the going home part may be a problem.

Hahahahahahahahaha that’s awesome. Well said freck

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/18/2019 at 8:31 PM, Amphibious said:

I just got back from Rainbow.  Nice gym, place to myself mostly.   Great time of year to catch up on reading,  practice a few recipes i’m working on.  Or whine online like a little *****.  mileage may vary.

Haha you mean you had the entire town to yourself place has imploded on itself. Practice rescipes provided the grocery store has any food left in it.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, bishop said:

Haha you mean you had the entire town to yourself place has imploded on itself. Practice rescipes provided the grocery store has any food left in it.

Hahahahaha it’s a very relaxing and tourist friendly place. A real vacation hot spot.

• Thanks 2

On 1/26/2019 at 7:53 AM, pilot83 said:

Hahahahaha it’s a very relaxing and tourist friendly place. A real vacation hot spot.

If you made a list of all the places i’ve worked, it’s admittedly not near the top, but it’s miles from the bottom.  I think a lot of you are just spoiled ;)