TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

Shakey , You are very right, who gives f..uck about acent when tne price is right. ??  One thing for shure, i would never have to suck on some dicks like you did just to get a pay checks. !

remember one thing my mtfkr , i could certainly cash you in and the #### you own right away right now , no problem.. and if you aks for it, i can also kick your asz big time..  an apointment on that is one of my most wanted dream..  But your just a fag ***** without balls ! 

C’mon , give it .

• Confused 1

Just now, HeliRico said:

You are very right, who gives f..uck about acent when tne price is right. ??  One thing for shure, i would never have to suck on some dicks like you did just to get a pay checks. !

remember one thing my mtfkr , i could certainly cash you in and the #### you own right away right now , no problem.. and if you aks for it, i can also kick your asz big time..  an apointment on that is one of my most wanted dream..  But your just a fag ***** without balls ! 

C’mon , give it .

Just now, HeliRico said:

You are very right, who gives f..uck about acent when tne price is right. ??  One thing for shure, i would never have to suck on some dicks like you did just to get a pay checks. !

C’mon , give it .

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, shakey said:

Look at ya... your scared now.. can you even answer? No !!  Will met very soon n person and i promess you a good ride with duals

1 hour ago, HeliRico said:

Shakey , You are very right, who gives f..uck about acent when tne price is right. ??  One thing for shure, i would never have to suck on some dicks like you did just to get a pay checks. !

C’mon , give it .

Looks like a prime example of someone needing a breathalyzer on your send button. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, HeliRico said:

Look at ya... your scared now.. can you even answer? No !!  Will met very soon n person and i promess you a good ride with duals

I can't imagine us ever having to run into each other again as I am in the industry and you are not. And by all your ranting you have to realize there is a reason for that.

2 hours ago, HeliRico said:

C’mon , give it .

I’m sure you’ll do just fine in life.  Seems like your well versed in the English language, at least written that is.  You must also be very strong as well because that’s how you come across in the comments section in the forums web page of a Helicopter magazine. Probably huge in fact.  Friendly tip * I know nowadays cell phone providers have unlimited plans and regularly offer free upgrades on phones, so my advice would be to maybe bring the Motorola razor into the local RadioShack and upgrade to a phone that has autocorrect so you don’t come off as an illiterate dipshit. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7