TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

On 11/17/2018 at 9:45 PM, Toughtimes said:

I’m not sure if by offering his opinion exactly means he’s trolling.  Your post is more of an example of trolling not so much his. But aside from that I would tend to agree with asking for respect and being paid accordingly isn’t a lot to ask.  He didn’t mention anything about putting anyone out of business, that again was you.  Seems like you’re the type of person who would ride a guy til they are fed up and quit,  then says he was a pretty good employee but he should have stuck it out a bit longer. Rather than seeing the value in the individual as they are proving themselves.  

you can have your opinion of me as much as you want.

yet The Reaper, started this post, The Reaper2.0 is continuing with it.. Less than 10 posts between them...soooo. I'll stand firmly that Reaper, whatever version, is a troll

• Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 3:06 PM, GrayHorizons said:

you can have your opinion of me as much as you want.

yet The Reaper, started this post, The Reaper2.0 is continuing with it.. Less than 10 posts between them...soooo. I'll stand firmly that Reaper, whatever version, is a troll

Oh heall yeah, i agree !

New Chief Pilot at Delta Helicopters. Gord Bean is looking for pilots...Full time and contract on 206, Astar, 204, and 205. Min 1000hrs experience. Give him a call and get the details. 

6 hours ago, Full On said:

New Chief Pilot at Delta Helicopters. Gord Bean is looking for pilots...Full time and contract on 206, Astar, 204, and 205. Min 1000hrs experience. Give him a call and get the details. 

Shouldn't this be posted on bladeslapper?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Full On said:

What happened to the old one?

• Thanks 1