Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

On 1/16/2019 at 7:57 AM, Full On said:

New Chief Pilot at Delta Helicopters. Gord Bean is looking for pilots...Full time and contract on 206, Astar, 204, and 205. Min 1000hrs experience. Give him a call and get the details. 

So does this post imply the old CP was the problem? Seems like a strange post. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, pilot83 said:

Hahahahaha when’s this one gonna be on bladeslapper? 

Shouldnt be on there at all once they get your resume in hand. You'll be hired on the spot

16 hours ago, pilot83 said:

Hahahahaha when’s this one gonna be on bladeslapper? 

I’m currently working on Fires in Australia with a few Canadian machines & 4 Canadian Pilots, & that’s just 1 fire region.  We’re all getting on great & making the most of the work while it’s here. Just sayin’.

2 minutes ago, Heliduck said:

I’m currently working on Fires in Australia with a few Canadian machines & 4 Canadian Pilots, & that’s just 1 fire region.  We’re all getting on great & making the most of the work while it’s here. Just sayin’.

I am sorry but that sounds like a positive post and there is no room on here for that type of attitude, so knock it off!! lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Heliduck said:

Something tells me you folks aren't working 42 and 5's, are being paid appropriately and not required to live in Rainbow Lake. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

Shouldnt be on there at all once they get your resume in hand. You'll be hired on the spot

Maybe you should fire them a resume, you seem to always have an opinion on everything and everybody. I’m sure you’ll love the 42/5s in the dead of winter in rainbow lake. 

• Haha 4