Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Amphibious said:

If you made a list of all the places i’ve worked, it’s admittedly not near the top, but it’s miles from the bottom.  I think a lot of you are just spoiled ;)

I'll take whatever I can get. Beats not working😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Amphibious said:

If you made a list of all the places i’ve worked, it’s admittedly not near the top, but it’s miles from the bottom.  I think a lot of you are just spoiled ;)

There are a lot of entitled people in this industry now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, just looking said:

There are a lot of entitled people in this industry now. 

I wouldn't be too quick to say that. I've worked a lot in rainbow lake and worse for companies that pay well with good tours. I certainly am not going to go there for 3/4 of a year for anything less than 6 figures. Maybe you're mixing knowing your worth and entitlement defenitions.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah no I was referring to the recent incidents actually. They can run their company how they like, just seems like they had a huge turnover in personnel last year and are still having the same problems doesn’t seem to be the staff I’m guessing. 

My opinion

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2019 at 2:29 PM, Toughtimes said:

Yeah no I was referring to the recent incidents actually. They can run their company how they like, just seems like they had a huge turnover in personnel last year and are still having the same problems doesn’t seem to be the staff I’m guessing. 

My opinion

last time I checked its the pilots that bend stuff... so maybe the pool of drivers is not what it once was??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...