Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

2 hours ago, Amphibious said:

If you made a list of all the places i’ve worked, it’s admittedly not near the top, but it’s miles from the bottom.  I think a lot of you are just spoiled ;)

I'll take whatever I can get. Beats not working😁

9 hours ago, Amphibious said:

If you made a list of all the places i’ve worked, it’s admittedly not near the top, but it’s miles from the bottom.  I think a lot of you are just spoiled ;)

There are a lot of entitled people in this industry now. 

4 hours ago, just looking said:

There are a lot of entitled people in this industry now. 

I wouldn't be too quick to say that. I've worked a lot in rainbow lake and worse for companies that pay well with good tours. I certainly am not going to go there for 3/4 of a year for anything less than 6 figures. Maybe you're mixing knowing your worth and entitlement defenitions.

• Like 3

Yeah no I was referring to the recent incidents actually. They can run their company how they like, just seems like they had a huge turnover in personnel last year and are still having the same problems doesn’t seem to be the staff I’m guessing. 

My opinion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/30/2019 at 2:29 PM, Toughtimes said:

Yeah no I was referring to the recent incidents actually. They can run their company how they like, just seems like they had a huge turnover in personnel last year and are still having the same problems doesn’t seem to be the staff I’m guessing. 

My opinion

last time I checked its the pilots that bend stuff... so maybe the pool of drivers is not what it once was??