Sign in to follow this  
TheReaper

What is going on at delta helicopters?

I'd like to know who Reaper works for?  Must be an amazing company full of flawless super pilots.  Pretty low to single out a company on an open forum, anonymously. So pipe up, who are you, and who do you work for? Maybe a little background will validate your accusations?  

I work for Delta. They treat me far better then most of the other operators ive been with.  I get along with all my coworkers, there is little or no drama, i get paid appropriately and on time.  Not much to complain about.

• Like 6

my guess is a former employee who couldnt cut the mustard and has an axe to grind.

imagine not being able to excel higher than an imported worker with no skill. That would sure make me an angry former employee as well.

• Haha 1

Well, Delta is only using two of it's visas this year, and one is a multi year employee who has shown himself to be a excellent driver, im not sure where all the imported working stuff is comming from.  The other funny talkers are all on their own deals, discuss that with Turdo I guess?

A quick listen on the radio during a local large campaign fire will tell anyone that imported workers are far from just a Delta thing.   

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 8:16 AM, Heizenberg said:

When they seem to hire more foreign pilots then Canadians that's not much of a surprise.

may want to fact check bud.... the past few mishaps have all been Canadian drivers. 

We all have bad days unfortunately accidents happen, but to take a stab at foreign pilots being the cause to blame is just utter nonsense 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Actuality said:

What were the incidents? Can’t find anything in the cadors. 

Cadors is a joke. No one reports there any more. I have witnessed accidents and incidents that i have never seen a Cador. The only ones that file Cadors is Government employees.

• Like 2